Scarlet Purifier seems like a very interesting card to use in a paladin deck. I think it will fit in a deathrattle rush deck. I don't think it will fit in control though, because control has Wild Pyromancer, Concencration and mine actually uses 1 Unstable Ghoul. But I would play it in a rush deck. It is the 3 cost 4/3 paladin counterpart of mage's Kirin Tor Mage, which has the same stats, but the effect is different. Eventhough, there aren't any deathrattle minions out, it will be a very solid 3 drop minion. Although you paladins already have Aldor Peacekeeper, but usually they play it against big minions. I am not quite sure how good it will be in arena, but I think it will be viable in constructed.
Next stop, Feign Death. Now hunters just got a very dangerous weapon here. It just triggers the DEATHRATTLES of all friendly minions, without killing the minion and consuming its effect. Even after this card activates you will benefit from all the deathrattle effects and still maintain your deathrattle minions. This is just sick. This will definitely be a great card in both constructed and in arena (if you have deathrattle in your deck). I just don't have much to comment on this card, the effect speaks for itself. :D
Dunemaul Shaman and Ogre Ninja
I want to review these two at once, because of their theme. There was already a weapon revealed, which has the effect of 50% to hit the wrong enemy. The weapon seems just bad as it cannot compete with Death's Bite. These two Ogres however seem different, although when I first saw them, I thought they were not good. Now that I think about it, they actually seem good.
First of all, Dunemaul Shaman is a 4 cost 5/4. This already itself is good. However, it has overload, but it is balanced with windfury. Knowing how many removal spells shaman has, this card can shine, when you manage to keep this ogre alive. It will definitely be a heavy hitter.
Now let's talk about Ogre Ninja for the rogue class. It is a 5 cost 6/6 with stealth and again this 50% wrong target effect. Again, rogues have much removal and Ogre Ninja himself can't be easily removed as long as it has stealth on. This makes it a dangerous card indeed. It might be even better than Dunemaul Shaman.
In conclusion, I think both cards are quite good. I think that both can be viable in arena, if you control the board. Definitely two very interesting cards.
Cheers,
BassMS!
No comments:
Post a Comment