Monday, November 17, 2014

Foe Reaper 4000, Ancestor's Call

Hello! So they revealed a new legendary card Foe Reaper 4000. It also damages the minions next to the attacked minion. It sounds like an awesome effect at first, but we have to consider, that it is a bit slow in constructed. However, I see it as a great card in arena. It does have good stats 8 drop 6/9. I think it is slightly better than Maexxna.
Foe Reaper 4000.png
They also announced the shaman class epic Ancestor's Call. To be honest, I am very disappointed in this card, I was hoping for a way better effect. Many waited for a healing card for the shaman class, but I guess that is out of the question now. On the other hand, this might be a good combo card. So much I understand that the battlecry effects of minions will be lost. So I guess this will be good that the overload will be lost. Actually you can combo this with Al'Akir. So he will only cost 4 mana. But I do see that you must be extra careful against control decks as they usually have good high cost minions with taunts ready. I would not use it against a control paladin. In arena this card is not going to see much play I think, because you do not want your opponent to have minions out. This is probably a constructed-only card.

Ancestor's Call.png
Cheers,
BassMS!

No comments:

Post a Comment